Guide on South Africa business visa from India
South Africa is a place which is known for its diversified culture and thousands of immigrants from all over the world. Each year, a lot of people migrate here in scope for starting up a business. South Africa has become more attractive to many entrepreneurs and investors than ever before. A South Africa business visa is a type of visa that allows the applicant to enter in South Africa, for a short period of time for some business-related reasons.
Applying for a South Africa business visa from India? Before you apply for the permit, you need to cross check if you are eligible; to know whether you are eligible for a visa or not, as you need to provide them a lot of things/documents. Below you will get the list of things you need to know before applying for a South Africa business visa.
Documents required for South Africa work visa for Indian passport holders
- Original Passport( Valid for at least 90 days)
- A valid passport must have Minimum 2 blank pages for endorsement purpose
- Copy of the passport front and last page
- Return Air tickets
- Application form( filled with black ink and duly signed)
- 2 passport size photographs ( 35 mm x 45 mm)
- A Letter listing the details of the traveler with contact details
- Proof of fund: Bank statements showing transactions of the recent 3 months
- Confirmed Hotel Reservation.
- Death certificate, if you’re widowed
- Divorce certificate, if required
- Medical certificate
- If required, Yellow fever certificate, vaccination certificate
- Income Tax Returns of the last 3 years
- Address proof
- If the applicant is employed:
- Pay slip for the last 3 consecutive months
- NOC for leave from school/university employer mentioning the applicant name, passport number, and the time limit of the visit.
- If the applicant is self-employed
- Company’s registration certificate
- Motivation letter on letterhead
- If the applicant has a Family/ Relative in South Africa
- Visa/passport copies provided by police authority/local notary
- Invitation letter provided by police authority/local notary
If the applicant is Student:
- Original NOC letter from college/University with ID card copy along with Bonafide Certificate
What is the South Africa business Visa Types?
South Africa business Visas are divided into two main Visa types: Short term visas and Long term visas.
Long term Visa: this visa type allows applicants to stay in a country for a long duration. It aims of allowing the applicant to get a resident visa so they can live in South Africa for a period stated in visa.
Short term visa: This visa type allows business people to stay in a country for a long duration. Business activities may include a meeting, a conference visit for a maximum of 90 days. Short term visa can be of two types, single-entry for one short time stay and multiple-entry for several short stays.
As you can see above, before applying for your next South Africa business visa, keep these points in kind. This will help you in avoiding visa rejections.